Monday, October 1, 2012

Wish List. By S.


It's Monday and I am a firm believer in starting the week off on the right foot. So, a great way to do so is with great optimism and by making a little list of all those things I'd love to own... soon... I hope. I guess it gets me motivated and energized for the rest of the week. So, without further ado...here is my much desired wish list!



A Bloom Theory embellished strap for my camera. 
When I bumped into this little thing for the first time it was literally l-o-v-e at first sight. 



A cute KARMA necklace from one of my favorite jewelry lines, Dogeared.
What goes around, comes around.



This striped T-shirt from The Hip Tee.
It would look perfect with my military parka from Urban Outfitters.



A poster painting by Alexandra Hopf. The lyrics are from the song "Sweet Disposition" by the The Temper Trap. 
I can just see it hanging in any chic girl's room.



A natural python clutch by Anna Vosak
A luxuriously chic but very trendy accessory at an affordable price, perfect for a night out on the town, or maybe even just lunch with the girls.



A Muuto lamp for my desk.
Because I really need one and because I love the simplicity of Scandinavian design.



2 comments:

  1. I would absolutely go for the camera strap, but the Karma necklace could come handy…now, if I actually have to choose, it would break my heart letting go the Alexandra Hopf’s poster… and keep Anna Vosak’s courageous clutch!

    ReplyDelete